Monday 21 February 2011

Neville Brody - Untitled

Neville Brody - Lecture

I went into University to do some work for my new project when I overheard from some of my classmates that Neville Brody was doing a lecture. It was fate, I had to go and it really was a life changing experience. My idea on the future of graphic design was completely changed, Neville Brody explained that digital will become the new paper ultimately. And that his studio are inclined to take someone for an internship who is digitally strongest.

As a person he is light hearted but also sure of what he is saying. His impact on everyone in the theatre was astounding. He went to LCP, and was failed because he didn't have commercial potential. And now he is one of the most recognised designers in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment